The Gateway Project at the University of Wisconsin-Madison aims to serve as a gateway to research that is committed to the following values:
- Inclusion: Studies have been developed in collaboration or consultation with individuals on the autistic spectrum.
- Respect: Strengths-based and respectful perspectives and language are used in all phases of research including reporting.
- Accessibility: Every attempt is made to create research participation materials that are physically and culturally accessible to all participants.
- Relevance: Research questions are relevant and useful to the autistic adult community.
- Interdisciplinary Collaboration: An Emerging Cognitive Science
- Proceedings of the Twentieth Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society
- Psychology and the Real World
- Psychology and the Real World (Second Edition)
GERNSBACHER, M. A. (1985). Contemporary readings on cognition: Beyond serial boxes. Contemporary Psychology, 30, 289-290.
Invited Presentation to the annual meeting of the Women in Cognitive Science, November, 2007; Long Beach, CA